- Most exciting, cousin Andrew and wife Timi had their baby William on Mother's Day-her due date! I told this to my fencing coach, whose wife had 3 different due dates and was STILL a week late, and he said, "wow, give that baby a few months and he'll be folding his own clothes and organizing his crib!" I haven't had a chance to meet my new second cousin yet, but hopefully that will happen soon.
- School in May = craziness! Field day...check (though it took 2 tries due to weather). Zoo field trip...check. End of year performances....check. Report cards completed...check. One more week of mayhem and then it is time to pack up and move classrooms, and start preparing for the new gig next year. Three classes this summer should keep me busy and get me ready!
- I've been to three Rockies games this year, and well... they really stink. They did win the last one, which we got into free, thanks to my friend Chris's Red Sox hat (yes, he is a Red Sox fan and we are still friends after the World Series. That says something.)
- Got together with my mom, Mark, and brother Peter last Sunday for Mother's Day. For something like the 4th year in a row, we went out to breakfast at a little place in Morrison with a nice deck by a creek.
- It has not snowed in DAYS. Well...it's Friday, and it snowed on Tuesday...so yes, about 3 days. Forecast is sunny!
- Allergy update: allergies stink. It's like being sick, only longer.
- General mood: congested, but quite good. It is Friday, after all! Happy weekend!
Friday, May 16, 2008
I meant to update earlier, especially since my last post was so grouchy! Here's the latest (no pictures as my computer had a catastrophic meltdown and I'm currently using Toni's)