Summer Days

What else to do on a rainy day than update my blog? This one has been delayed, not just because of general busy-ness, but because I need to do a test-post. Toni got a new computer (a tiny eee netbook) and I need to make sure I can update the blog on it before I take it to Guatemala! Anyway, on to the posting!

Memorial Day here was EXTREMELY rainy. 3.4 inches between Saturday and the Monday night. So it was with great happiness that I woke up on Wednesday to SUNSHINE! First order of the day: a lazy breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast places, which is in Morrison, situated right on a creek and bike path. I had coffee, a tasty scramble thing, and read an entire newspaper (except sports and business) out in the sun. It's a beautiful thing.

Comments

Lindahl News 2 said…
Not reading the Sports and Business sections is right up my alley. However, not Wes's. I find those sections are the b word...





....boring!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)