OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!!!!

We are getting yet another big winter storm....and I don't even get a snow day for this one! The good news is, I don't have to go anywhere. This one they are predicting 9-18 inches for the metro area and it is the WET stuff (read: heavy). I spent a couple hours on Tuesday chopping away at the ice coating my driveway, and shovelling off my porch, which conveniently drips water onto my driveway as the snow melts, making it very slick after it freezes!

I guess, if it was possible to go anywhere in my Corolla (it isn't) it would be a great time to go skiing with the ticket I got from mom! Ah, well, I'm starting to wish I stayed in Costa Rica! Hope everyone is warm out there, and that there is actually food in the grocery stores where you live! Til next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort