WB2 News visits Denver Fencing Center (Golden)

On a local Denver news channel, there's a news guy whose sole job is to go around and find interesting, and sometimes obscure, places of interest. Friday morning found him at my fencing center! We all showed up at 6 a.m. for the excitement (unfortunately he does not have an evening gig at the station). Here are some pics from the morning...I only was able to stay for the first 2 bits out of 5 or 6 before I went to work.

Oddly, Chris Parente, aforementioned anchor, showed up wearing a white shirt and gray sweater vest, so he totally blends in with all the fencers.

Comments

Lindahl News 2 said…
How cool is this? Waaaay cool!

It's fun to know a fencer...you are the only one I have ever encountered!
____ said…
We watched the report on the tv channel`s website but we could not find you :( it was all about little kids... they were so cute! Especially the little girl (Grace??) I think.

We wish many more years of fun fencing!!!!
John Blanco said…
He did multiple segments? I had no idea, I turned it off after the first one. DOH!!!!
Linnea said…
Yeah, there were about 5 segments...I was on at 6:40 and 7:20 then I had to go to work! On the first one I had a mask on so of course you can't tell who is who. The second, I'm in the background as the kids demo.

Yes, Grace was adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)