Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

 Listen, normally I am not the type of person to leave a whole post on a resort. Because, 

1. I'm a teacher and I can't afford to stay nice places 😆

2. Actually I do budget a lot of money for travel but I'd rather go basic for 3 weeks than all-out for one week.

This is an exception. When I checked into my room I felt like I should have been there on my honeymoon. (There's always the future....Mr. Right, are you reading this right now?!?)

Anyway I'm making an exception because otherwise what will I do with these gorgeous room pictures, right?? The place I stayed is called Papua Diving-and they have 2 places you can stay, Sorido Bay or Kri Eco Resort. Due to covid, Kri Eco Resort hadn't reopened-it might be where I had stayed if it was an option-so I stayed at Sorido! Without further ado, here are those pics. 


While Sorido Bay had a couple of bungalows for families, I didn't see those. Most lodging is these smaller individual bungalows spread out along the beach. Every single one is beach-front!


The common areas of the resort were lovely as well. All the dining is open-air and there are ample places to unwind and take in the view. 
Where all meals are served


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)