Raja Ampat part 3: SNORKELING!

 Raja Ampat is known as a divers paradise. Several people asked me if it's worth going if you only snorkel and my answer is YES!! Raja Ampat is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet, and you can see a lot from the top! Of course, if you dive then you'll want to do so here as well. Here's where I went:

  • Sauwandarek (most fish)
  • Yenbuba (cool drop off, best to imagine creepy things lurking in the deep
  • Melissa's Garden-nice with strong current. Reefs were a bit below so harder to see
  • Lau Lau Reef then Friwebonda: AMAZING REEFS and by far my favorites
I will now add the disclaimer that I am inexperienced in underwater photography, and my camera is a basic point-and-shoot that happens to be waterproof. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort