Some cheer

Suffice it to say, the last 2 weeks of school have been absolutely awful. Problems with kids, bigger problems with parents, observation by my principal, night-time commitments (PTO meeting and arts night)....I'm wiped out!

But tonight, I decided to cheer my place up and put up my Christmas decorations! After the initial shock, who put that box all the way up there??? I got to work. I must say, it is feeling pretty festive around here!

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Kali loves to hide and play in the tree!












Many of my ornaments are gifts I've received from students. This one (on the right) is a favorite....not only is it beautiful, but I always remember the student giving it to me telling me, "my parents probably spent a fortune on this!" So, despite the blue theme of my tree, there are many ornaments with a red or "apple" theme.









Comments

Lindahl News 2 said…
Your place looks so festive! Your colors and chaise-lounge type chair/sofa thing (what do you call it??) look ever so inviting.

Your favorite ornament is beautiful. I got so many from students in the past, but they were not usually as keepable as this one - but don't tell anybody I said that, okay?)

Happy holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)