Oye!

This was written by my friend, John Blanco. Link to your right. Too funny to keep to myself.



John McCain Definitely Senile

posted by John Blanco @ 9:45 AM

John McCain has had a lot of problems with "misremembering" during this campaign season. Many times, he's insisted he didn't say things that he did say. But, this one takes the cake:

On Friday, McCain attacked Obama's record on the environment during a campaign stop in the Florida Everglades.

"Sen. Obama has no record of being involved in this issue that I know of," he said. "I will stick by my record and my commitment of many years to reduce greenhouse gas emissions."
McCain seems to have forgotten the *cough* The Obama-McCain Climate Change Reduction Bill.

Dear God.

Comments

John Blanco said…
I am hi-larious. :-)

Seriously, McCain is arguing that he's a big alternative energy guy while simultaneously voting down alternative energy bills and attacking Obama for voting yes on them.

I swear if this man actually becomes our President, we will be worse than we are now.

(And he'll be screaming for a nap in less than a week.)

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort