My house, "after"

I just realized I never updated my house pictures. Probably because it's still a work in progress and I want to keep adding to it, but at least it's not as empty as it was! Bit by bit it is starting to feel like home. I'd still like a living room rug, some decorations/wall hangings, and maybe a little tv in the future. I'm also still working on my patio so I'll update that when it's ready!

Dining/living room area. It's funny, the windows are so bright that it actually looks dark (if that makes sense) from this viewpoint.

Standing in the doorway to the balcony looking in, you can see how much natural light there is!

Another look out the balcony

Kitchen, with appliances


Bedroom, feeling cozier...

But I still feel like I'm missing something....
Oh yeah. Friends. Now it feels like home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)