One last hike, a poker game, and packing...



Yesterday I did my last hike before I leave, to the Royal Arch in Chataqua park in Boulder. Short, but steep. I am feeling nervous about my Inca trail hike in Peru, mainly because I haven't been hiking with a heavy pack! I'm cheating with the picture...I didn't bring my camera, but did the same hike with my mom last year! So my mom and Lucy (the dog) weren't really there this time.


Today was Toni's poker invitational, so I was hoping to leave with some extra travelling money, but that was not to be. I've been running around all over the place taking care of last minute things, but I'm just about ready to go! About 28 hours from now I'll be in Lima! Hopefully will be able to find a computer on Monday to update...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort