Quandary Peak....1st 14er of the summer!


Yesterday, Lucy (my mom's golden retriever) and I tackled Quandary Peak, which is a 14er near Breckenridge. It is one of the easier 14ers in Colorado, and also the first one I've climbed solo (except for Lucy). We had perfect weather, Lucy made friends with every other person on the mountain, and we escaped 99 degree heat in the Denver area for a few hours. I used my old (non-digital) camera so no pics yet (I found this one online!)....but the new digital one is en route!

Comments

Lindahl News 2 said…
Do you remember the old days when one had to write about (on the first day of school) WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER VACATION? You would have the longest, most interesting essay ever! Your adventures just don't stop...and it's not even August yet.

Keep up the good work. A+ for you,
Linnea!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)