The good, the bad, and the ugly

The Good:
I leave for Arizona on Friday! I am driving down through Utah, stopping at Arches & maybe other places, and staying for a day at the Grand Canyon. Next, I head down to Phoenix to see my Grandma, and then continue to Tucson. It is supposed to be in the 80s when I'm down there! A couple of my coworkers/friends might even join me for some or part of the trip. I am so ready to get out of town!

The Bad:
Five to ten inches of snow overnight? Seriously? I'm over it. Also, the first televised Rockies game since October was today, and it was rained out. At least it will be nicer when I'm there.

The Ugly:
I am seriously sick. Overnight got hit by some nasty stomach bug, haven't eaten since yesterday, and can barely keep water down. YUCK. I am picturing in my head my little guy on Thursday who came up to me crying because his tummy hurt. Hoping this thing runs it's course quickly! I have dragged myself to a sitting position to get online though, so maybe I'm already getting better?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)