I left my camera cord in Toni's bag...since then, I've been taking pictures but they're trapped in my camera. I feel like I just can't post without pictures! Anything I don't get posted tonight will have to wait until Friday, because I have conferences til 8pm the next 2 nights! Well, with or without pictures, here's what's going on in good old Colorado.
1. I had a great poker night at my house Saturday night with friends. I have never laughed so hard at a poker game, it was a great success! (Future post)
2. In preparation for said game, I put up several framed photos from my travels and my living room is feeling more homey this week! (another likely future post)
3. Saturday: 70 degrees. Record-breaking high, doors and windows open all day and into the evening. My friends and I at Old Chicago:"Why isn't your patio open???" Sunday: woke up to about 5 inches of snow on the ground and blowing everywhere. Why is my house so cold? I should know better than to turn off the heat in March. Yipes!
4. Hillary Clinton is ticking me off to the point that I'd have a really hard time voting for her if she was my choice. I think she is going to damage the party...rule #1, don't say anything the opposition can use against you later. (See John's blog for more details on who said what...). It is another big Tuesday night!!
5. Planning my spring break trip to Arizona! Going to try to do a loop: Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, home. I can't wait!
There you have it. See how neat and easily numbered my life is? ;) Also, a preview of posts to come, when I am reunited with my camera cord!