Normally, I'm not a big resolution maker...or I make them but they are sort of vague and just in my head. This year I'm going for it though....
1. Go Green(er).
- No water bottles (in the United States) I had to amend this, as if I travel abroad, which is a possibility, that is sometimes the ONLY way to get clean water. However, when I am in the U.S. I am resolving to cut down on waste and not buy bottled water, just using reusable bottles.
- Fewer paper/plastic bags. I bought my cloth ones and I'm ready to use them! Now, I just have to remember to bring them to the store!
2. Stay on the exercise bandwagon
- Fencing 2-3 times a week
- Weights/walks/runs the majority of other days. But a day off here and there is okay, because everyone needs a break. I'm planning on limiting those "off days" to one a week.
3. Fence in one tournament (my first!) this year.
4. Continue learning Spanish-through Colorado Free University(which is not actually free, unfortunately!) and/or studying abroad.
Okay, now it's official!