Spring Break-baseball time!






Okay I am FINALLY updating! :)

I got to Tucson early Sunday, and decided that even though I hadn't bought tickets, I'd go to the Rockies game! I met up with Amy & her family and soaked in the AZ sunshine! After the game I did some shopping and met up with my friend Becca-who lives in Boston, of all places, but was in Tucson for her grandmother's 85th birthday! Crazy, huh? We went out with a bunch of her cousins that night, and hung out the next morning before she had to fly back to freezing temps.

I went to another baseball game on Monday, and Thursday. (The Rockies won 2 of the 3 games! Woo Rockies!) I'm posting all of those pics together, because they all pretty much look the same.

My car, as Toni advised, backed in to avoid this problem.

Todd Helton is actually playing this year. So far!

A common sight before games: the teams warming up, while fans line up hoping for autographs.

Living the good life.

Comments

____ said…
Seems like you had a great time!
Lindahl News 2 said…
Good luck Rockies! But even better luck, Cubbies!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort