Guatemala!

Okay, I am feeling kind of guilty that I gave all sorts of people my blog address and haven´t bothered to update! One issue is that I can´t get online with my laptop (yet) so uploading pictures is a pain. Oh yeah, and we´ve had 3-4 meetings a day with different organizations, nonprofits, and even the ministry of education today!

So, for being "on vacation" I am BUSY! So far it´s been very informative and interesting, though. I´ll have to add pictures when I can, but the internet system in Guatemala is...well...like most other things in Guatemala!

Just thought I´d let yáll know I´m alive and well. Hope I can get some more detailed posts with pictures up soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort