Random Leftover Rio Pictures

I have some leftover pictures that I like, but they don't really go with any of my other posts. So, here they are. 

After days of rain, the clouds start to lift. This was my first view of the mountains around Rio!


Beau and I saw tons of these critters in a park. What are they?

There are tons of these mega sandcastles along the Ipanema and Copacabana beaches. Often they want a donation in exchange for a picture.

Drinking water out of a coconut was on my Rio bucket list. Watching the guy hack it open was impressive!

These last two pictures are from the trendy Lapa neighborhood. We went out one night with our new friends Rob and Chrissy. Check out how busy the streets below are-this was at about 4 a.m.! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort