wedding weekend



I am way behind on this blogging thing!

On July 27, my mom got married! I had not gotten my digital camera at that point so I still have to get the pictures from Toni. The wedding was in Golden Gate Canyon at a picnic area, outdoors. It was beautiful and the rain managed to hold off too! Afterwards we went out for lunch in Nederland at the Black Forest Inn. YUM!

The next day was the party! This was held at the community hall in the canyon. While the wedding was small, the party was big. My aunt Laurie provided much of the food and the cake-Swedes out there will understand the excitement of lingonberry jam in the cake. There was excellent food, dancing, and just a good time in general.

Pictures: my mom and Mark (her new hubby), the cake, my aunt Laurie and brother Carl, and an overview shot of the hall.

Comments

Lindahl News 2 said…
Congratulations! Looks like a fun time was had by all!
Lindahl News 2 said…
P.S. Let's hear it for the lingon
berries!!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Raja Ampat part 3: SNORKELING!