It's all about balance, right?

A few of the things getting my attention lately...
1. First and foremost, POLITICS! Your Super Bowl might have been yesterday, but mine is tomorrow....super Tuesday!
2. It keeps snowing. It is that time of year where I get really annoyed at the poor weather-people every time they come on tv! And unlike the relatives in IL, no snow days here, so far. :(
3. Food....something about that snow makes me want to cook warm comfort food! Tonight was cube steak stroganoff, and it sure hit the spot!
4. Fencing, still. Checked out many books on fencing and have been reading over the weekend. Tonight I had a great lesson and FINALLY beat the guy I've been fencing there for 5 weeks-yea!!

About this "balance" business...well, clearly, all work and no play makes a dull girl, right? Here is one part of my life I have really been neglecting while at home....dreaded school work, for the dreaded upcoming report cards....I just CAN'T make myself do it after working all day! But I diligently carry my work home, upstairs, inside, downstairs, outside, and back to school, every day.

Comments

Lindahl News 2 said…
Congrats on stickin' it to guy you've been fencing with!

And good luck with the balance issue. Hate to tell you this, but time doesn't necessarily make this problem go away...

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)