Hike: Johnston Canyon, Banff NP






I have to say, my hike today was probably one of the prettiest I've ever been on! And doesn't it sound impressive when I tell you it was 12 km? (Way more than 6 or so miles!) I took almost 70 pictures so you might have to visit my facebook page for the whole album....but here are some highlights.

First, there are the waterfalls...







Then, there are the "Ink Pots"-colorful pools of mineral water!


































































Finally, there is the view of the mountains.








Comments

Lindahl News 2 said…
We went to Banff as a family long, long ago. It's time to pull out those slides and take another look!!!! Breath-taking...I love the waterfalls and color of the water in pools!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort