weekend plans and bar mishaps

I have 5 minutes left of my computer time so here goes.

This weekend Im heading up to Omatepe in Lake Nicaragua for some volcano climbing with my roommate here and several of her friends from Tamarindo. Should be great.

Wednesday night is ladies night here and it is the talk of the town all week before and after. I had a little mishap stepping from the deck onto the beach, which is a very big step for someone short like me...so I twisted my ankle when I landed and totally fell and skinned my knee. Sad. Mom, I cleaned out the sand best I could and have been putting that bacitracin zinc stuff on it. But I could barely walk on my ankle the next day, but it has loosened up and is getting better. A nice lady at the B&B even gave me an ice pack. I think I{ll survive, if I can get my hiking boot on it I{m climbing a volcano this weekend. I figure if I can{t get my shoe on I have no business hiking. Also the keyboard here is weird and I can{t figure out apostrophes so sorry about all that. Hey, that only took 4 minutes! I should be back Tuesday with some sort of weekend recap. Happy Friday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
sounds like you're having a great time. missed seeing you in Colorado when I was there but did get to meet Cindy's Lilly. had lots of fun, saw dorn. e-mail me when you get back. becca
Anonymous said…
Linn!
Careful with those stairs!
Hope you're feeling better, Cindy
Linnea said…
I tell ya what, walking on beaches is hell for healing an ankle, but I^m pretty sure I{ll survive....that is, I was, until I decided I was well enough to go for a run yesterday! Still recovering...
Linnea said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Ampat Part 4: Fam Islands

Raja Ampat Part 2: The Resort

Week in Review (updated with pix & video)